This car is one of the most significantly historic 308's being a special version made for Leonardo Fioravanti, the Pininfarina designer of the 308, Dino, Daytona and 365 / 512BB.
Improvements recommended personally by Enzo Ferrari and executed by the experienced team at Maranello:
- Wheels TR 390x165
- Tyres MICHELIN TRX 200/55 VR 390
- New springs, shock absorbers and suspension
- Engine valve timing modified to suit to sports driving
Changes requested by Leonardo Fioravanti:
- Burgundy leather seats instead of red
- Burgundy color carpets instead of red
- Document pocket behind the rear seats
- Momo steering wheel with thicker rim
This car has participated in Ferrari club racing and the 50th Ferrari anniversary celebrations with number 2193. It was also exhibited in 2004 at the Ferrari Museum at Maranello in the context of the show “history of 8 cylinder”
Exposed Ferrari officially to the Historical Museum for the exhibition? History of the 8 cylinders? in 2004 For more information contact Mr. Edward Schon at 02/5770091 email email@example.com
. Rossocorsa official Ferrari and Maserati dealership is for Lombardy.